Infinetix engineering staff has 20 plus years in designing systems with field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs) and application specific integrated circuits (ASICs).
A core competency is the implementation of signal processing blocks in FPGA and ASIC hardware. Some examples would include:
- Filtering (IIR, FIR)
- FFT, DFT
- Signal generation using CORDIC (Sin/Cos) Algorithms
- Windowing, Correlation, Multi-rate Sampling
- Video Processing
We have utilized the flexibility of FPGA and CPLD technologies in designing custom interfaces with UART, I2C, SPI, RS485, USB, SATA, and HDMI system peripherals
We provide a complete range of FPGA/ASIC design services including:
- Code based design in Verilog, System Verilog, or VHDL.
- Development of RTL for synthesizable designs
- Test bench development including regression methods. We use simulation tools primarily from Aldec and Mentor Graphics
- Synthesis and Timing Closure methodologies
- Integration of external intellectual property cores (Designware, custom cores)
- Completion of prototype designs targeted to a FPGA, then managing the migration to masked a ASIC solution
FPGA/ASIC/SOC vendors that we have worked with include Altera, Xilinx, Toshiba, NEC, ST, and TSMC. However since we know the flow it is very simple for us to work with the FPGA and ASIC vendor of your choice.